Roma Pizza & Pasta Delicious Recipes
Roma Pizza & Pasta Fettuccini Carbonara
Roma Pizza & Pasta Ingredients For The Dish:
- 500 grams of fettuccini (noodles)
- 250 grams of raw or cooked ham, minced
- ½ cup (125 ml) of chicken broth
- 1 cup (250 ml) of thick cream
- 7 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons of parsley, minced
- freshly ground black pepper
Roma Pizza & Pasta Preparation Directions:
Cook the pasta ‘al dente’ in plenty of boiling water with salt, drain and keep hot.
Sauce: Fry the ham of bacon in a pan, at medium heat for 3 minutes.
Add the broth and cream, put the heat on minimum and cook until the sauce decreases.
Take the pan off the fire, beat the sauce with the eggs, parsley and pepper.
Put back on the fire and cook for 1 minute, mixing constantly, add the hot pasta, mix well and serve right away.
Enjoy delicious recipes with Roma Pizza & Pasta.