- 3 tablespoons [45 mL] olive oil
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon [1 mL] salt
- 1/8 teaspoon [0.5 mL] gray pepper
- 8 ounces [227 g] fresh mushrooms, cleaned, finely minced
- 2 ounces [56 g] freshly boiled small green peas, drained
- 1 crisp lettuce head, outside leaves removed, rinsed and torn
Into a screwed glass jar, vigorously shake together oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Delicately mix together minced mushrooms and peas into a glass bowl; cover with dressing.
Thoroughly mix and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Arrange torn lettuce into a shallow salad bowl.
Arrange mushrooms and peas mixture on top, shaping a dome.
Enjoy delicious recipes with Roma Pizza & Pasta.